Get To Know Me!

With social media being all of the rage, it always feels as though you know someone without ever even meeting them!  Even though you can probably tell that I take pictures for a living and love dogs way too much, there is still so much to be said about who I am.  I figured this would be a great place to share some fun, unique, and intimate things about myself that make me...me!
  • I LOVE people. Believe it or not, I've worked in customer service for years and I still can proudly say that I am a people person!  Whether it be working with clients while doing photography, or hyping up baseball fans at Comerica Park, I love interacting with people.  
  • I don't like grilled cheese.  Or sushi.  Or guacamole.  The list goes on and on.  This really makes people question my character but I swear I'm still a fun person.
  • I have a boyfriend, who also doesn't like sushi or guacamole.  I'd say we compliment each other well.  And eat a lot of pizza.
  • I currently work five different jobs at the same time.  I'd like to say I still have my sanity, but I'll update you again at the end of summer.  I'm so blessed to work for DTE Energy, the Detroit Tigers, LawnGuru, the Center for Digital Engagement, and for myself as a small business owner.
  • I love Jesus so much!  I'd say we're pretty close, but our relationship's only getting better!
  • I drive 100 miles per day, on average.  So if you see me and my car is falling apart, at least you know why.
Of course, one article could never encompass all of who I am (I'm not even sure if an entire website could).  But, overall, I like to think I'm easygoing and hard working, with a lot of laughs thrown in.  Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me, I'm so excited to be sharing my experiences with you!

Love,
Sami

Comments

  1. FIVE jobs!!! I need to learn your time management skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts